Terms and Condition's
1. The Promoter is Post Office Limited, registered office Finsbury Dials, 20 Finsbury Street, London, EC2Y 9AQ.
2. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. This Offer is only available to any customers who purchase a new Annual or Single Travel Insurance policy direct from the Post Office (offer not available on any price comparison sites), over the age of 18 and who is a permanent UK resident.
4. This Offer entitles the purchaser to a specified amount of credit that can be put towards the load fund limits of a Post Office Travel Money Card (TMC) when you buy a overseas Post Office Single Travel Insurance Policy or Annual Travel Insurance Policy effective from Monday 11 October until Sunday 31 October 2021 (the "Offer") subject to these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Post Office Travel Money Card credit value you will be entitled to are as below: a. Purchase of a Post Office Foreign Single Travel Insurance Policy - £10 in credit redeemable onto the (TMC Credit). b. Purchase of a Post Office Foreign Annual Travel Insurance Policy - £20 in credit redeemable onto the (TMC Credit).
6. Following your Travel Insurance Policy purchase, you will be contacted by either post or email, (per the contact details you provided in your application for Post Office Travel Insurance (the “Invitation”)) with details of your TMC Credit along with a barcode. The Invitation will be sent within 72 hours after purchase of the Travel Insurance Policy.
7. This Offer is limited to the use of one TMC Credit per customer.
8. The Offer is redeemable by visiting a Post Office branch with a copy of your Invitation.
9. Products shall not have been subject to misuse, neglect or modification or used outside the parameters given in the specification. Any misuse of this Offer may be investigated by Post Office as appropriate.
10. A minimum load of £50 is required on a Post Office Travel Money Card, the TMC Credit can be used as part of that minimum load. For the terms and conditions of the Travel Money Card please follow the following link https://postoffice.travelmoneyonline.co.uk/info/travel-money-card/terms-and-condition or ask in a Post Office branch.
11. This offer is only to be used for the top up of new or existing Post Office Travel Money Cards, strictly no cash alternative is available unless following an unsuccessful Travel Money Card Application and at Post Office’s discretion.
12. The TMC Credit is not transferable or exchangeable and has no cash value unless as above. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
13. This Offer cannot be used and the Travel Money Card cannot have money loaded on to it until you provide us with adequate identification and we have verified those details to be correct.
14. You may apply for the TMC Credit at any point up to the voucher expiration date which will be set out in the Invitation confirming your credit provided. The TMC Credit will expire after the expiration date as stated in the Invitation and will not be redeemable.
15. The TMC Credit can only be redeemed/used once.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend, substitute or cancel this promotion and Terms and Conditions without notice at any time.
17. Policy benefits and features may vary between insurance policies and are subject to underwriting criteria.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, delayed or stolen emails or letters, or Promotion credits being used without your permission.
20. This Offer does not apply to Post Office Limited employees, Post Office Management Services Limited employees, or Post Office Postmasters and their employees who work in Post Office branches.
Post Office Travel Money Card is an electronic money product issued by First Rate Exchange Services Ltd pursuant to license by Mastercard International. First Rate Exchange Services Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with number 4287490 whose registered office is Great West House, Great West Road, Brentford, TW8 9DF, (Financial Services Register No. 900412). Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
This offer is subject to the successful application of a verified Travel Money Card where the user has activated and accepted the Terms and Conditions of the Travel Money Card, or is an existing verified Travel Money Card holder.