You're hoping for trouble-free travel. We want your journey to be a smooth one too. But if your flight's delayed for two or more hours, we're inviting you to take advantage of complimentary airport lounge access courtesy of Post Office® Travel Insurance.
Avoid the chaos of the terminal - a little calm, a little luxury
This free service, exclusive to our Premier and Premier Plus customers, opens doors to over 1000 LoungeKey™ lounges in around 300 airports across 100 countries.
It's a benefit you and up to four fellow passengers can enjoy in addition to the delayed departure cover that's already included in your travel insurance.
Here's how Flight Delay Assistance works:
- Just register your flight no later than 24 hours before its scheduled departure
- If your trip includes multiple flights, you'll need to register each flight leg separately
- You can register yourself and up to four additional passengers who are named on your travel insurance policy - please ensure the names exactly match those on the flight booking
- We'll automatically contact you if your flight's delayed for two hours or more
- Your free lounge access will become available on the announcement of a minimum two-hour delay. This can be either one single period of delay or the minimum limit can be reached as a consequence of multiple incremental shorter delays. This means you'll have enough time to enjoy the lounge facilities. There are a number of reasons why you might not be able to access the lounge - even if you have a valid voucher:
- If the lounge is closed when the delay occurs – during the night, for instance if the lounge is at full capacity.
- If the passenger names on the boarding passes don't exactly match those on the LoungeKey voucher.
- If you or a member of your group doesn't meet the lounge terms and conditions such as dress code or minimum age.
- You'll need a mobile device that can receive SMS text messages and PDF email attachments so we can send you a free lounge access barcode