For further information about the Horizon IT Scandal, please visit our corporate website

What to do when

If an item sent in the post has an incorrect recipient name or address, it could get delivered to the wrong person. So what should you do if that person is you?

Items sent to the wrong address and a different name

  • If the address on the item is nearby, just pop it in their letterbox
  • Otherwise, simply pop it back in the post

Items sent to your address but with someone else's name

  • Cross out your address
  • Write 'Not known at this address' on the envelope
  • If there's a return address, circle it
  • Pop the item back in the post

Find your nearest Post Office branch

Our 11,500 branches nationwide mean that, whatever you need us for, we're here for you.