£50 Gift Card Promotion Terms and Conditions**
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Offer entitles you to a £50 One4all gift card (the 'Offer') as a ‘thank you’ when you buy
Post Office Money Life Insurance policy between 8 January 2018 and 31 March 2018.
3. You must retain the policy for at least the 90 day qualifying period, and make at least 3 monthly direct debit payments to be eligible for the Offer. The One4all gift card will be sent to eligible customers within 28 days after the end of the 90 day qualifying period, as long as the policy is still active and a minimum of 3 monthly payments have been paid.
4. If you decide to cancel your cover within the first 30 days of the commencement date of the
policy you will be refunded the monthly payments you have paid in full but will not be eligible
for the Offer. If you decide to cancel after the first 30 days but before the end of the 90 day
qualifying period, you will not be refunded monthly payments already made or be eligible for
5. The Offer is open to anyone who is a permanent UK resident aged between 18 and 70
(inclusive) for Post Office Money Life Insurance. This Offer does not apply to Post Office
Limited employees, Post Office Management Services employees, or Post Office
Sub-postmasters and their employees who work in Post Office branches.
6. Please note it is not possible to cover more than one person on an individual policy; however,
couples wishing to take out Post Office Money Life Insurance may apply for separate policies,
in which case each policy may be separately eligible for the Offer.
7. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
8. This Offer is applicable to applications for Post Office Money Life Insurance made online,
by phone or in branch via paper application. If any application cannot be completed in branch,
the customer is referred by a Post Office branch employee to the Post Office Money Life
Contact Centre to complete the application.
9. The Offer is not transferable or exchangeable.
10. The Offer can only be used once per person.
11. Post Office Money reserves the right to withdraw the Offer without notice at any time.
12. The promoter of this offer is Post Office Management Services.
If you buy a Post Office Money Life Insurance product in a Post Office branch or over the
telephone, it has been arranged and sold by Post Office Limited and Post Office Management
One4all Gift Card is provided by GVS Prepaid Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (register reference 900230) for the issuing of electronic money.