Why redirect your mail?
It's important you make sure you continue to receive your mail when you move home: - You won't miss important documents - You'll help prevent personal details falling into the wrong hands and becoming a victim of fraud.
You can redirect your mail to any UK or overseas address for 3, 6 or 12 months from just £33.99 for each different last name.
To set up a redirection you will need:
- Names and dates of birth of everyone in the household that needs their mail redirected
- Address and post code of both your old and new addresses
How it works
We can redirect mail from most UK addresses to any UK or international address, even PO Box addresses.
Redirections to European Union destinations (excluding the UK) are subject to VAT.
- Complete a Redirection form – these are available at a Post Office branch, or you can view one online.
- Take your completed Redirection form to your nearest branch, along with the proof of name and address documents requested on the form.
- We pass your Redirection to Royal Mail.
- Once they’ve received your application, Royal Mail will have your service up and running within five working days.
Other Redirection forms
You can download other Redirection forms for special circumstances, for example when someone dies or you have power of attorney, here at Royal Mail
How much does it cost?
You can redirect your mail for 3, 6 or 12 months from £33.99 per last name.
|Up to 3 months||£33.99|
|Up to 6 months||£46.99|
|Up to 12 months||£66.99|