How to log in to your Savings account
1. Go to www.postoffice.co.uk
2. Select Account Login
3. Then select Savings
4. Enter your User ID. This is 7 digits long and will have been sent to you, from us, in the Post or on an Email when you first opened your Savings account. You’ll also need to enter your Date of Birth.
5. You’ll now be prompted for 3 digits of your 6 Digit Security Number otherwise known as your 6DSN. This will have either been chosen by you as part of you online application or sent to you in the Post when your account was opened. You may also have updated it to something more personal to you if you’ve logged in online before.
6. Forgotten your 6DSN? To protect the security of your account, your 6DSN cannot be reset online or over the phone. Contact us and we can arrange for a new 6DSN to be posted out.
7. Once you’ve entered the 3 digits we’ve asked for of your 6DSN, select Login to enter your online account
8. You are now logged in