5. As a Drop & Go customer, you do not have to separately sign up to this offer to receive it, inclusion is automatic.
6. If you are eligible for the Promotion, in the first week of December and again in January, you will be contacted either by post or email (using the contact details you have provided in your Drop & Go account as of 1 December and again on 3 January 2021), with details of your Promotion credit along with a Barcode.
7. You must visit a branch to redeem this Promotion credit. You can either: a) Show the Post Office clerk the barcode on your letter or email, or b) Leave your letter (or printed email) with your manifest and your items whilst you are using the Drop & Go service
8. The clerk will then load the Promotion credit on your Drop & Go account. The Promotion credit will appear instantly once this has been completed.
9. You may apply for the Promotion credit at any point up to the voucher expiration date which will be set out in the letter or email confirming your credit.
10. The credit will expire after the expiration date.
11. The Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer in relation to the Drop & Go Services.
12. The Promotion is not transferable or exchangeable and has no cash value.
13. The Promotion can only be redeemed/used once by each customer.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Promotion without notice at any time.
15. The Promoter is Post Office Limited and its registered office is Finsbury Dials, 20 Finsbury Street, London, EC2Y 9AQ.
16. These Promotion Terms and Conditions are supplementary to, and must be read in conjunction with, the Drop & Go Terms and Conditions, which can be found here: www.postoffice.co.uk/dropandgo/terms-and-conditions. In the event of any conflict between the Drop & Go Terms and Conditions and these Promotional Terms and Conditions, the Drop & Go Terms and Conditions will take precedence.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, delayed or stolen emails or letters, or Promotion credits being used without your permission.