down-arrow icon

Power of attorney

Caring for others

minus icon plus icon

How can we help

Sometimes you might need someone else, a spouse, partner, family member or Solicitor, to look after things like your finances for you. There are several ways this can be arranged, depending on how long you need help and what you need help for.