down-arrow icon

Allowing someone else to help with your accounts

minus icon plus icon

How can we help

Sometimes you might need someone else, a spouse, partner, family member or Solicitor, to look after things like your finances for you. There are several ways this can be arranged, depending on how long you need help and what you need help for.

If your enquiry relates to savings, please refer to the “Allowing Someone Else to Help with Your Accounts” leaflet available here for further information on each of the options below and to help you make a decision on which option is most appropriate for your savings situation. The leaflet also provides a summary of the authority that each option provides your representative with.