Send money to over 200 countries worldwide, quickly and securely
- Available at 8,000 branches nationwide
- Over 350,000 locations worldwide to collect money
- Money arrives in minutes*
- Money transfer directly to a bank account in selected countries
Want rewards for your transfers?
Join MoneyGram Plus Rewards™ to save money and receive loads of great benefits:
• 20% off your second transfer fee
• 40% off your 5th transfer fee
• Upgrade to Premier status after your 5th money transfer with even more benefits
Ask about MoneyGram Plus Rewards™ at a Post Office branch that offers MoneyGram.
Simple steps to using MoneyGram at a Post Office branch
To send money
1. Go into a Post Office branch that offers MoneyGram (find your nearest branch using the button on the right)
Please bring your ID**, like your passport, UK driving license, National Identity card or a Government issued identification.
2. Fill in the form
Fill in the ‘send’ form and hand it in at the counter– you’ll be able to include a brief message to the recipient too.
“EXCLUSIVE! Every Post Office customer will receive a MoneyGram Plus™ card, making repeat transactions quicker and easier.
3. Pay (Post Office® accepts cash and debit cards)
You can choose to include the fee in your total amount or pay it separately. As well as the transfer fee, a currency exchange rate may also apply.
IMPORTANT! If you are sending £800 or more, you MUST to upload an image of the ID** used during the transaction to id.moneygram.com – you will only need to do this once.
4. Contact the recipient
We’ll give you a reference number which you can pass on to the recipient of your money, which can be collected in minutes*
To receive money
1.Get your reference number
Ask the person who’s transferring the money to give you their reference number.
2.Pick it up
Visit a Post Office branch that offers MoneyGram (find your nearest branch using the branch locator above), taking a form of ID**with you (passport, UK driving license, National Identity card or a Government issued identification will do).
Fill in the ‘receive’ form and collect your money transfer.
IMPORTANT! If you are receiving £800 or more, you MUST to upload an image of the ID to id.moneygram.com – you will only need to do this once.