- Log into Amazon and go to Your Orders. To return a gift, see Return a Gift
- Find the item you want to return and select Return or Replace Items
- Let them know why you’re returning the item. If the item wasn’t sold by Amazon, you might need to request the return and wait for approval
- Select Royal Mail Drop Off – print in store or Order Dropoff – printer required
- You’ll either get a QR code for your phone or a returns label to print out
- Pack your items and print your returns label if you need to. Tip: Each return label is assigned to a specific return. To make sure that you receive the correct refund, don't include items from multiple orders or shipments in the same box
- Bring your package with your label or QR code to your local Post Office, and we’ll take it from there
Take everything into branch, drop off your package, we’ll give you a proof of posting with tracking details, and you’re done
You can check the progress of your Amazon return in Your Orders or Track and Trace
Should you have any questions about your return, just go to the help section in your account.
Visit Amazon's Return Page for more and up to date information.