Paying bills and topping up at Post Office and Payzone
When you’re ready to pay, simply:
1. Pop in with your prepaid gas card or electricity key.
2. Pay in cash ( just tell them how much).
3. We'll sort everything and give you a receipt for your payment.
Just bring your bill or budget card and tell us how much you’d like to pay. We’ll take your cash or card payment and give you a receipt.
We don’t charge for electronic payments but some banks may, so check if you’re unsure. There may be a fee for some manual payments. If so, we’ll let you know before you pay.
Housing and rent
Pay bills from the majority of councils or housing associations over the counter at any Post Office or Payzone store nationwide.
It’s this quick and easy:
1. Take your barcoded bill and payment to your nearest branch or store
2. Show your bill to the team there, who’ll scan it and take payment
3. You’ll get a receipt to confirm your payment and you’re done