Save yourself time and post your letters and parcels at an in branch self-service kiosk. From posting parcels to buying stamps and packaging, it’s the same reliable service, but quicker.
- Value for money: a faster service at no extra cost
- On-screen help and staff close at hand: guiding you through each easy step
- A choice of postage: from valuable and urgent items to deliveries that need a signature
How it works
Watch the video on how it works in a few simple steps
Before you pop in, check which branches offer the service here.
- At the kiosk, choose the service you need and follow the on-screen instructions – there are plenty of prompts along the way to guide you through the process.
- Post & Go will weigh and measure your item for you, and check the destination as well as any special requirements.
Posting valuables or cash?
The compensation available is £20 for 1st and 2nd class items, and £50 for any Royal Mail Signed For items. Choose Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed™ for items worth over £50 but less than £500, or if you’re sending cash.
If your item’s worth over £500, or you’d like to arrange cover for consequential lossCompensation for any financial consequences of damage or loss., visit the main counter and we’ll take you through these added levels of compensation.
The service works exactly the same for posting letters abroad – just choose the destination country from the on-screen menu. If you’re sending a parcel which requires Parcelforce services outside of the EU, visit the main counter and we’ll arrange this for you.
Do you need proof of posting?
We can provide you with a record of your posting for as many items as you like, just make sure you take your item over to the in branch Fast Drop position for validation before you leave.
Is it restricted?
Check our Restricted and prohibited goods guide for details on what you can and can’t send.