The easy way to buy and print your own postage directly onto envelopes, paper and labels from the comfort of your home or office.
- Convenient: buy and print your postage whenever you need it
- Everything you need: buy stamps, envelopes and office equipment in our online shop
- Save time: pay for your postage online then pop your item in a post box or take it in branch
How it works
You’re just four easy steps from managing all your postage needs.
- Choose your postage First weigh your item then select the destination, weight format and postal service you want – for example First Class. Before sending check that your item is not restricted or prohibited. Select to print your postage as a label, envelope or on paper and fill in the name and address of where your item is going.
- Buy your postage If you haven’t registered to use Online Postage, you’ll need to do that first – don’t worry it’s quick, easy and free. Then you can pay for your postage by debit or credit card or create or use your own personal prepay account.
- Print your postage Print and attach your postage to your item. If your item is going to an international destination and you need a customs form, fill one in online, print it off and attach it to your item too.
- Send your item Sending standard post? Pop your item into a post box or take it into one of our branches. Remember, if you’re using one of our tracking or Certificate of posting services you’ll need to take your item into a branch.
The post date for all Online Postage items is the end of the next working day after you’ve made your purchase, giving you 24 hours to post your item.
Ways to pay
The price of Online Postage is exactly the same price as using stamps.