Send cash around the world quickly and safely from just £4.50 in any of our branches.
- Huge choice of locations: over 310,000 agent locations around the world
- Peace of mind: securely transfer up to £5,000
- Money in minutes: transfers typically arrive within 10 minutes
Find a country
How it works
Go in branch Take some ID, like your passport or driving licence, and proof of address, like a bank statement or utility bill.
- Fill in the form Fill in the ‘send’ form and hand it in at the counter with the money you want to transfer – you’ll be able to include a brief message too.
- Pay As well as the transfer fee, MoneyGram® may also apply a currency exchange rate. See how much it’ll cost
- Contact the recipient We’ll give you a reference number which you can pass on to the recipient of your money. It can be collected ten minutes later.
- Get your reference number
Ask the person who’s transferring the money to give your their reference number.
- Pick it up
Visit your local Post Office, taking some ID with you (passport or driving licence) and proof of address (bank statement or utility bill).
Fill in the ‘receive’ form and collect your money transfer.
Sending money to Poland or the Philippines?
Speed up the process and send your cash directly to a bank account, in Poland, Brazil and the Philippines. Just pre-register with MoneyGram® online or call free on 0800Calls to 0800 numbers are normally free from UK landlines but charges may apply from mobile phones. Calls may be monitored or recorded for training and compliance purposes. 026 0535