Send money to over 200 countries worldwide, quickly and securely
- Available at all of our 11,500 Post Office branches
- Money arrives in minutes *
- Over 350,000 locations worldwide to collect money
- Money transfer directly to a bank account in selected countries
Simple steps to use MoneyGram® at your local Post Office branch
1. Fill in a form for the amount you wish to send and at the same time enrol for a MoneyGram Plus card.*
2. Hand the form to the Postmaster along with the money you wish to transfer and the fee.
3. For subsequent quicker and easier money transfers with MoneyGram simply present your MoneyGram Plus card to the Postmaster.
4. You will then be given a reference number to pass onto the receiver of the money. The money will be available to collect in minutes.**
1. Get your reference number
Ask the person who is transferring you the money to give you the reference number.
2. Pick it up
Visit your local Post Office bringing some photographic ID with you ( passport, EU ID or driving licence will do).
Fill in the ‘receive’ form and collect your money transfer.
Now you can enrol for your MoneyGram Plus™ card when completing transactions at any Post Office branch
MoneyGram Plus card brings you the ultimate in speed and convenience. You’ll continue to enjoy fast, easy MoneyGram transactions because you do not need to complete send forms for repeat transactions.