How it works
Help to protect your young family and start safeguarding their future with our free cover for parents.
- Parents with children under 4 years old can take advantage of our free life cover for 12 months.
- Cover for both parents up to £15,000 each if you both apply for separate policies.
- Free Parent Life Cover is designed to help protect your family in case of your death. The policy has no cash-in value.
- You can apply once at any time up until your child’s 4th birthday and receive 12 months cover.
- Application is an easy online process and you can be covered in minutes.
- No strings attached - no payment and no bank details required.
- One year's cover - free cover throughout the 12 month term.
- Any UK resident (excluding Channel Islands and Isle of Man) who is named on the birth certificate, adoption certificate, special guardianship order or final residence order and is aged between 18 and 66 can apply. As long as you haven’t received a positive diagnosis of HIV infection or, within the last 12 months, received medical treatment for cancer (including leukaemia and lymphoma) you will be accepted. The plan expires at the end of the 12 month term.
Paying out your policy
- This plan is only available to people who reside in the United Kingdom. If the life insured ceases to reside in the United Kingdom during the plan term, the plan will end.
- No benefits under this plan will be payable where the death of the life insured is a result of suicide. All other exclusions can be found in the policy terms and conditions
Covering your family’s future
Have you considered how you’ll protect your loved ones in the future? We can arrange life insurance for up to £500,000 with premiums starting from as little as £5 a month. Premiums depend upon the amount, length, type of cover and your personal circumstances. Find out more about Post Office Money Life Insurance or call 0800 096 5489 and see how we can help you.
Post Office Money Life Insurance is provided by Aviva Life & Pensions UK Limited