Transfer money internationally at any time of the day or night with our fee-free service.
- No fees or hidden charges: transfer from £250 upwards
- Quick setup: register now and you could be making and receiving payments today
- Rate notifications: setup alerts which email or text you when your target exchange rate is reached
How it works
Register for our online service if your business needs to make international money transfers.
- Sign up and start sending payments electronically via BACS or CHAPS
- There’s no software to install - everything’s online, completely secure and authorised by the FCA
- Make payments at a convenient time and get a service with a later cut-off than the banks
|Currency Abbreviation||Currency Name|
|HKD||Hong Kong Dollar|
|ILS||New Israeli Sheqel|
|NZD||New Zealand Dollar|
|RON||Romanian New Leu|
|TRY||New Turkish Lira|
|ZAR||South African Rand|
Sign up and start making payments
You’re just a simple step away from fee-free online money transfers.
- Visit our register page and get a quote in seconds.
- Sign up online and add a new payee’s account details or choose from a list of previous recipients. If you want, we’ll even send them a payment notification so you don’t have to.
- We send on your funds quickly and securely using SWIFT – the world’s largest payments network – while you track your transfer online or through email notifications. We also offer SEPA payments.
A secure service
Our International Payments service is provided by Moneycorp. TTT Moneycorp Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the provision of payment services. Post Office International Payments service uses Symantec SSL security, as used by 97 of the world's 100 largest financial institutions and 75 percent of the 500 biggest e-commerce sites in North America