Transfer money internationally at any time of the day or night between Monday 06.00 hours to Friday 18.00 GMT with our fee-free service.
- No fees or hidden charges: transfer £250 to £300,000
- Avoid queuing at the bank: use our convenient and secure online process
- Quick setup: register now and you could be making and receiving payments today
How it works
Register for our online service if your business needs to make international money transfers.
Sign up and start sending payments electronically via BACS or CHAPS.
There’s no software to install, everything’s online, completely secure and authorised by the FSA.
Make payments at a convenient time and get a service with a later cut-off than the banks (Transfer money at any time of the day or night between Monday 06:00 hours to Friday 18:00 GMT).
|Currency Symbol||Currency Name|
|NZ$||New Zealand Dollar|
|د.إ||United Arab Emirates Dirham|
|R||South African Rand|
|$||Hong Kong Dollar|
Sign up and start making payments
You’re just a simple step away from fee-free online money transfers.
- Sign up online and log in to start checking live currency exchange rates and get a quote in seconds
- Add a new payee’s account details or choose from a list of previous recipients. If you want, we’ll even send them a payment notification so you don’t have to.
- We send on your funds quickly and securely using SWIFT – the world’s largest payments network – while you track your transfer online or through email notifications. We also offer SEPA payments.
Your data and money are secure
VeriSign online security means your money and account details are always safe.
Funds are held either in pooled client trust bank accounts or at one of our counterparty brokers as cash in transit or collateral, to meet our obligations relating to clients’ trades. Funds can be used to fulfil the contractual obligations of our clients but will never be anywhere other than in the segregated client accounts, with our banking counterparties or in the process of being sent.