Save money with Line Rental Saver…
Just pay 12 months line rental upfront for the discounted rate of £179.88, and you’ll save £24 over the year.
- Line Rental Saver provides 12 months standard phone line rental (just pay for your call plan and calls each month).
- After this, you can renew for another 12 months; or automatically revert to our standard monthly line rental price (currently £16.99 a month).
How do I get it?
Both new and existing customers are able to pay for a year's line rental in advance.
If you’re just joining us, you can make the payment when you place your order or on your first bill.
If you’re already a Post Office customer, here’s what you need to do:
- Log in to your Broadband or HomePhone account
- Click on "Change Features"
- Choose "HomePhone Line Rental Saver" from the list of options
Things you need to know
- Line Rental Saver covers 12 months standard HomePhone line rental
- Call charges and other features are charged separately
- If you move, you can transfer it to your new phone line
- If you cancel your order within 14 calendar days of placing it, you’ll get a full refund (it’s non-refundable after this time)
- After 12 months you’ll automatically revert to the current standard monthly line rental charge unless you decide to renew your Line Rental Saver for another 12 months
- If you’re an existing Post Office customer who decide to take out Line Rental Saver, this will be charged on a pro-rata basis, so a full year at £179.88, plus any additional days required to align this with your bill date. The additional days will be charged at the reduced Line Rental Saver rate.
For further information see our terms and conditions.