We offer a range of free services to give you access to your money when you need it.
Get quick, simple, safe and free access to your bank account or your benefits, pension or tax credit payments in any of our 11,500 branches.
- Withdraw cash
Withdraw up to your daily card limit from your bank account and check your balance over the counter or from our ATMs. Find out more
- Deposit cash
Deposit cash or a cheque (excludes Post Office card account) into your bank account. Find out more
- Collect cash
Collect your benefits, pension or tax credit payments over the counter or from our ATMs. Find out more
- Convenient: simple, safe and free
- Helpful: check your balance or make withdrawals while you’re there
- Simple: pay in cash or cheques
Access the cash in your bank account
We offer two options when it comes to withdrawing cash from your bank account.
- Counter service: you can withdraw cash and check the balance of your bank account free of chargeSome banks may charge. over the counter in any of our 11,500 branches
- ATMs: we have over 2,100 free-to-useApplies only to Bank of Ireland ATMs located in Post Office branches. Some credit card providers may charge for use of Bank of Ireland ATMs located in Post Office branches. Can be used by all major credit card/debit cards.
Use our branch finder tool to locate your nearest branch or to locate an ATM near you.
Deposit into your bank account
You can also deposit money into most major bank accounts at the counter in any of our branches.
Did you know?
Did you know people make over 1 million free cash withdrawal s from their high street bank accounts using our branches and ATMs every day?