Send cash around the world quickly and safely from just £4.50 in any of our branches.
- Send money worldwide: transfer to nearly 200 countries
- Money in minutes: transfers typically arrive within 10 minutes
- Available at every Post Office® branch: over 11,500 branches in the UK
Find a country
How it works
Go in branch Take some ID, like your passport or driving licence, and proof of address, like a bank statement or utility bill.
- Fill in the form Fill in the ‘send’ form and hand it in at the counter with the money you want to transfer – you’ll be able to include a brief message too.
- Pay As well as the transfer fee, MoneyGram® may also apply a currency exchange rate. See how much it’ll cost
- Contact the recipient We’ll give you a reference number which you can pass on to the recipient of your money. It can be collected ten minutes later.
- Get your reference number
Ask the person who’s transferring the money to give your their reference number.
- Pick it up
Visit your local Post Office, taking some ID with you (passport or driving licence) and proof of address (bank statement or utility bill).
Fill in the ‘receive’ form and collect your money transfer.
93% of the UK population live within a mile of a Post Office® branch, making sending money abroad even easier
Right for you
|Try something else:||
If Moneygram Cash Transfers isn’t right for you, take a look at our International Payments option