Read on to discover how to gain access to the growing list of online government services.
- To get started, you'll need your passport, driving licence, bank card and your mobile phone.
- You can either get going right away, or you can request an email reminder to sign up at a more convenient time if you don’t have everything you need to hand. Just use the buttons below.
- We’ll get in touch when it suits you, and then help you through the whole GOV.UK Verify process.
The following list details the services you can access using GOV.UK Verify.
Claim a tax refund
Check or update your company car tax
Claim rural payments
Claim for redundancy and monies owed
View or share your driving licence information
- View or share your driving licence information
- Set up a reminder to view or share your driving licence
Get a State Pension Statement
- You can apply online to get your State Pension statement faster
- This new service is currently in ‘beta’ - it’s being tested and improved. You can also get a forecast of how much you could get when you reach State Pension age and find out how to increase this amount.
- Set up a reminder to help your friends and family.