Received a barcoded biometric notification letter from the Home Office? Bring it in branch and get your photograph, fingerprints and signature captured and sent off as part of your application.
- Convenient: We have over 100 branches offering this service across the UK, so you should be able to find one near you
- Simple: Our specially trained staff will help make sure your details are accurately recorded, plus there are easy-to-follow instructions throughout the process
- Quick: it takes just minutes, but as this is a popular service try to pop in Tuesday to Friday when we’re quieter
Important! We're currently experiencing an increase in demand for this service. Saturdays and Mondays are our busiest days; therefore your waiting time could be reduced if you visit on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
We're also modernising - and during this period our biometric enrolment equipment at your branch may be unavailable. You can use our Branch Finder service to identify your most convenient alternative.
See how it works
Download a transcript of the video
Get enrolled, step by step
- Find a participating branch, and bring your barcoded biometric invitation letter from the Home Office. You’ll also need to bring cash or a debit card to pay the £19.20 fee as we don’t accept credit cards
- We’ll capture your biometric details by taking your photograph, fingerprints and digital signature
- Your biometric information will be securely sent to the Home Office
- The Home Office will contact you regarding the progress of your application