Received a barcoded biometric notification letter from the Home Office? Bring it in branch and get your photograph, fingerprints and signature captured and sent off as part of your application.
- Convenient: We have over 100 branches offering this service across the UK, so you should be able to find one near you
- Simple: Our specially trained staff will help make sure your details are accurately recorded, plus there are easy-to-follow instructions throughout the process
- Quick: it takes just minutes, but as this is a popular service try to pop in Tuesday to Friday when we’re quieter
Important! We're currently experiencing an increase in demand for this service. Saturdays and Mondays are our busiest days; therefore your waiting time could be reduced if you visit on a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
See how it works
Download a transcript of the video
Get enrolled, step by step
- Find a participating branch, and bring your barcoded biometric invitation letter from the Home Office. You’ll also need to bring cash or a debit card to pay the £19.20 fee as we don’t accept credit cards
- We’ll capture your biometric details by taking your photograph, fingerprints and digital signature
- Your biometric information will be securely sent to the Home Office