Find out more information by reading the Post Office Travel Money Card's terms and conditions
Travel Money Card is an electronic money product issued by First Rate Exchange Services Ltd pursuant to licence by Mastercard International.
First Rate Exchange Services Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with number 4287490 whose registered office is Great West House, Great West Road, Brentford, TW8 9DF (Financial Services Register No 900412). Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Post Office and the Post Office logo are registered trademarks of Post Office Limited.
Post Office Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registered number 2154540. Registered office: Finsbury Dials, 20 Finsbury Street, London EC2Y 9AQ.
These details can be checked on the Financial Services Register by visiting the Financial Conduct Authority website and searching by Firm Reference Number (FRN).
Lonely Planet Offer
- To qualify for this offer, the customer must have ordered a Post Office Travel Money Card (minimum top-up of £50) via Post Office online between 19th November 2018 and 31st December 2018.
- This offer entitles qualifying customers to an e-code which is redeemable against one Lonely Planet eBook via the dedicated Lonely Planet’s online shop. E-code is not valid with any other retailers.
- E-code is available for use on orders originating in the United Kingdom only.
- Only one e-code is available per Travel Money Card ordered.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
- E-code is only valid for a single use.
- E-code is not redeemable for cash.
- E-code is only available for use on e-Books and cannot be used on any other Lonely Planet product.
- E-code is only available for use on e-Books up to a value of £25. E-codes are accessible for 30 days following receipt of email. Once accessed, the e-code can be accessed for a further 45 days only.
- All information contained in these terms are correct at the commencement of the promotion but are subject to change without notice.
- The promoter and any associated partners will not be liable for any loss or damage incurred as a result of any interaction between the customer and Lonely Planet or its associated partners. All matters including, but not limited to, delivery of good and services, returns and warranties are solely and strictly between the customer and the promoter.
- The promoter and its agents reserve the right to offer a substitute unique code of equal or greater value.
- Offer supplied by The Marketing Lounge Partnership, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire, WA4 4PG.