Argos Gift Cards Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. This Offer entitles you to £50 worth of Argos Gift Cards (the 'Offer') as a ‘thank you’ when you buy a Post Office Money® Over 50s Life Cover policy between 8 January 2018 and 31 March 2018.
3. You must retain the policy for at least the 90 day qualifying period, and make at least 3 monthly direct debit payments to be eligible for the Offer. The Argos Gift Cards will be sent to eligible customers within 28 days after the end of the 90 day qualifying period, as long as the policy is still active and a minimum of 3 monthly payments have been paid.
4. If you decide to cancel your cover within the first 30 days of the commencement date of the policy you will be refunded the monthly payments you have paid in full but will not be eligible for the Offer. If you decide to cancel after the first 30 days but before the end of the 90 day qualifying period, you will not be refunded monthly payments already made or be eligible for the Offer.
5. The Offer is open to anyone who is a permanent UK resident aged between 50 and 80 (inclusive) for Post Office Money® Over 50s Life Cover. This Offer does not apply to Post Office Limited employees, Post Office Management Services employees, or Post Office Sub-postmasters and their employees who work in Post Office branches.
6. Please note it is not possible to cover more than one person on an individual policy; however, couples wishing to take out Post Office Money® Over 50s Life Cover may apply for separate policies, in which case each policy may be separately eligible for the Offer.
7. The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer.
8. This Offer is applicable to applications for Post Office Money Over 50s Life Cover made online, by phone or in branch via paper application. If any application cannot be completed in branch, the customer is referred by a Post Office branch employee to the Post Office Money Life Contact Centre to complete the application.
9. The Offer is not transferable or exchangeable.
10. The Offer can only be used once per person.
11. Post Office Money reserves the right to withdraw the Offer without notice at any time.
12. The promoter of this offer is Post Office Management Services.
13. Argos Gift Cards are subject to Argos Ltd Terms & Conditions which can be found at argos.co.uk/help/terms-and-conditions/
If you buy a Post Office Money® Over 50s Life Cover product in a Post Office branch or over the telephone, it has been arranged and sold by Post Office Limited and Post Office Management Services Limited. If you buy the product by post or online, it has been arranged and sold by The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited following an introduction by Post Office Limited and Post Office Management Services Limited.
Post Office Limited is an appointed representative of Post Office Management Services Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 630318. Registered in England and Wales. Registered numbers 2154540 and 08459718 respectively. Registered office: Finsbury Dials, 20 Finsbury Street, London, EC2Y 9AQ. Post Office Money and the Post Office Money logo are registered trademarks of Post Office Limited.
Post Office Money® Over 50s Life Cover is provided and administered by The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority, FRN 117672. Registered in England and Wales number 99064. Registered office: 55 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0RL. These details can be checked on the Financial Conduct Authority.
Post Office and Royal London are not part of the same corporate group.