Competitor offers as of 28th January 2020
• BT package (Broadband) comes with: Unlimited monthly usage, BT Home Hub 4, BT Virus Protect on 2 devices and Parental controls, 10GB cloud storage, Annual Price Rises in line with CPI from March 2020 and a 24-month contract. See https://www.bt.com/broadband/deals
• Sky package (Sky Broadband Essentials) comes with: Unlimited monthly usage, McAfee Internet Security Suite trial, Sky Hub, Sky Talk Shield, Sky Broadband Shield and 18 month contract – see https://www.sky.com/shop/broadband-talk
• TalkTalk package (Unlimited Broadband) comes with: Super Router, HomeSafe, CallSafe, Inclusive 180 minutes TalkTalk to TalkTalk Calls, Caller Display and a 12 month contract- see https://www.talktalk.co.uk/shop/broadband
• Plusnet package (Unlimited Broadband) comes with: Safeguard, Plusnet to Plusnet Calls, Caller Display & 1571 Voicemail, end of contract reminder and account review, fixed price broadband and line rental and 12 month contract-see https://www.plus.net/home-broadband
• EE package (Broadband) comes with: 5GB data boost to your pay monthly EE mobile plan, or EE SIM-only plan, 12 months Norton Security Premium and 12 month contract. See https://shop.ee.co.uk/broadband > choose 'Broadband' > change contract length to 12 months in shopping basket.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
BRITAIN’S LOWEST PRICE: BRITAIN’S LOWEST PRICE: Compared to the cheapest, shortest contracts for Unlimited Broadband available direct from the websites of BT, Sky, TalkTalk, PlusNet and EE (excluding affiliate and price comparison websites). Verified by on 28.02.20 and includes standard and promotional competitor prices. Competitor’s packages may include additional features and services.
UNLIMITED BROADBAND: £15.90 a month for a 12-month contract. £0 upfront. £18.00 a month for an 18-month contract. £0 upfront. £19.00 a month for a 24-month contract. £0 upfront. After your contract term, you will pay the standard monthly price (currently £30 a month). Price includes monthly line rental. Offer ends 31/03/2020.
F-SECURE SAFE 6 MONTH FREE TRIAL OFFER: Free 6 month subscription to F-Secure SAFE for up to 5 devices worth £39.99, see https://onlineshop.f-secure.com. Offer available to new or existing Post Office Broadband or Fibre customers. The 6 months free period is only available once per eligible customer. Your protection ends after the 6 months free trial unless you selected to auto-renew. At the end of 6 months, you’ll have the option to make the payment of £25 for an additional 12 months protection (saving you £54.99 off the normal price - other packages are available upon renewal). See postoffice.co.uk/f-secure
*BROADBAND SPEEDS: Average peak time speed correct as at 14.02.20 and is the speed achievable by at least 50% of customers in the UK, measured at peak time (between 8pm – 10pm 7 days a week). Speeds may be lower than the advertised average peak time speeds or any speed estimate we provide due to the quality of line, your distance from the exchange or other factors such as electrical interference. Your broadband service can also slow down a bit at other times due to high demand on the service. We'll estimate your download speed range when you check availability.
GENERAL: All broadband packages are billed monthly and assume that you will use online billing and will provide a valid email address in order to receive your online bill. If you would like paper bills, the charge is £1.50 per bill for all broadband packages. Large print and braille bills are always available at no charge, please call us to opt in. Broadband services and offers are all subject to status, acceptance and availability in your area. Call charges and Fair and Acceptable Use Policy apply. If you sign up to any of these offers, you’ll be subject to the Post Office Broadband terms and conditions.
† Average monthly cost is effective monthly cost of entire broadband contract when taking into account any upfront costs.