A One4all Gift Card is a smart, convenient gift to mark an occasion, treat a loved one or just say 'thank you'.
- Order online: choose from a wide range of designs.
- Flexible: load anything in full pound denominations of £10 to £ 400.
- Multi-store Gift Card: can be used in over 50,000 outlets and with many online retailers.
How it works
Buy a One4all Gift Card in any of our branches or online, it's just 99p which includes postage and packaging.
- Personalise your card - choose from a library of Gift Card templates or personalise your One4all Gift Card with your photo and message.
- Can be used in over 50,000 retailers - including Marks & Spencer, Argos, Boots, Amazon, Currys, Debenhams, Primark, House of Fraser, New Look, Pizza Express, River Island, TopShop and many more. See a full list of retailers.
Pay for all or part of your purchase. If you don’t spend the full amount, the balance remains on the card.
Check the One4all Gift Card balance online or by calling 0330 828 0881.
There's no rush to use it as your One4all Gift Card will remain valid for as long as there's money on it. Expiry dates may apply depending on purchase date. Fees and charges may apply.
How long are Gift Cards valid for?
One4all Gift Cards issued between May 1st 2011 and November 30th 2011 will expire 7.5 years from the date of purchase.
There will be a card fee of £0.24 applied to the card on the 31st month after the card sale date and each month thereafter until the card balance reaches zero or the card expires.
One4all Gift Cards issued from December 1st 2011 onwards do not have an expiry date and will remain valid for as long as there is a balance on the one4all gift card.
There will be a charge of £0.90 applied to the card on the19th month after the card sale date and each month thereafter until the card balance reaches zero.
Where to spend
See the full list of retailers where you can spend your gift card.
For more information read our FAQs.