Did you know we cover a huge range of surgeries and offices, from veterinary and physiotherapy to advertising and accountants? And our claims line is open 24 hours a day so we’re there if you need us.
- Protects your business: up to £2 million in public liability insurance
- Required by law: get up to £10 million in employers’ liability insurance
- Protection for the products your business sell: up to £2 million in product liability insurance
Post Office® Business Insurance is administered by Gallagher Heath Insurance Services, which is a trading name of Heath Lambert Ltd.
How it works
Public liability Insurance will protect your business if a member of the public suffers accidental injury or damage to their property because of your business. It's included as standard in our policy.
Employers' liability insurance protects your business if a member of staff becomes ill or gets injured as a result of an accident at work and your business was at fault. We offer up to £10 million cover in employers' liability as standard.
Product liability insurance will protect your business if a member of the public suffers accidental injury or damage to their property as a result of a product you’ve supplied. We offer up to £2 million for any one insurance period as standard.
Also included in our policy
- Up to £1,000.000 for non-production machinery breakdown at the premises
- Up to £2,500 in property cover for exhibitions and up to £1,000 for stolen keys
- Up to £500,000 loss of gross revenue for up to 24 months including, denial of access to property, food poisoning and much more
- Up to £100,000 for legal expenses
Making a claim
Our claims line is open 24 hours a day so we’re there whenever you need us. Excesses apply
0800: Calls to 0800 numbers are normally free from UK landlines but charges may apply from mobile phones. Calls may be monitored or recorded for training and compliance purposes.
0845: Call costs may vary depending on your service provider. Calls may be monitored or recorded for training and compliance purposes.