You might have noticed some changes around here, like our brand new website. It’s all part of our commitment to bring you access to the information, products and services you need, so that you can manage the things that are important to you.
What’s important to you?
Whether it’s ordering your foreign currency for that long weekend in Madrid, setting up an ISAAn ISA is an Individual Savings Account. They are a tax-efficient way to save money as you pay no tax on the money you put into an ISA or the interest you earn. There are two types of ISA – cash ISAs with a fixed or a variable interest rate. And stocks and shares ISAs where your money is usually invested in stocks and shares. You can invest up to £11,520 in an ISA in the 2013-14 tax year (6th April to 5th April). Up to £5,760 of this can be invested in a cash ISA (subject to any stocks and shares ISA contributions). You can only invest in one cash ISA and one stocks and shares ISA in each tax year. for your child, applying for the mortgage on your first home or sending a birthday present to your friend who just moved to the States, you can now do all this and more right here.
How we’ve changed
- Streamlined design & navigation: making it easier for you to find what you’re looking for
- Clear content: essential facts, helpful information and nothing more
- Accessible to all: the site works with assistive technology if you need it
- Useful tools: from mortgage calculators to currency converters
- Online management: apply for new products or manage ones you’ve already got
Because we care
Our goal is to deliver the kind of experience that’s easy, useful and memorable. You might even be surprised by what you can see and do here.