Send a parcel to a member of HM Forces serving overseas
- delivery to any British Forces Post Office (BFPO) number
- free redirection if your recipient’s location changes after you post your parcel
- parcel weight up to 30kg
- for HM ships, parcel weight is up to 11kg
- parcel length max 1.05m, length and girth combined max 2m
- delivery times depend on exact stationing of recipient’s unit, usually 2-12 weeks
- £100 compensation cover per parcel (option to pay more to increase cover)
- track your parcel up until it leaves the UK
How to address your HM Forces parcel
- Attach a Parcelforce Worldwide BFPO service label.
- Include the recipient’s number, rank and name.
- Include the sub-unit, unit and BFPO number.
- Send the parcel c/o the Forces member if it’s for a member of their family.